Thursday, October 8, 2009

Updates in Life


It's been awhile since we've updated our site so we'll let you know what's been going on. We're engaged!! Mitch asked me in August but we haven't sent a date for the wedding we just know it's going to be in 2011. We moved to Cherokee so Mitch could work at the alternative school there. He enjoys making a difference in their lives. Mitch is also going back to school (online) to be a medical transcriptionist. That will take one year to complete. I'm still going to school and doing my clinicals in Storm Lake at the hospital. I'm on my last year and trying to decide if I should go back to school. We also got a puppy named Pepper about a month ago. She's part black lab part German Shepherd. My dad is having his hip completely replaced today and we just got the news that everything went well. I'm just hoping that he'll be able to enjoy the things he used to enjoy doing!

No comments: