Monday, December 22, 2008

Enjoying the Snow!!



Mitch and I had been sitting in the house all day watching the snow fall harder and harder each hour. So then we decided to be kids again and go play in it. We were all decked out in our winter gear, he looked so cute! :) We made snow angels and some snow down that pants, not cool!! We had a basketball outside and I challenged Mitchell to a game of one on one, let's just say I don't take any prisoners lol! The snow was falling extremely hard by this time and so when one of us would go to shoot the flakes were in our eyes making it very difficult to see anything! I learned that I've become quite clumsy, maybe it's because everytime I would shoot I would have this 185 lb. guy running at me to tackle me. But don't worry it's all in good fun! I showed him who was boss!

No comments: