Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Biggest Loser Workout

Like Jme we are also addicted to the Biggest Loser. Turns out Bob just made a new workout video. So today I went and bought it. Starting off the warm up is 5, so I thought it could'nt be that hard. Was I wrong! Then I did the first week workout. Wow that's all I can say, now I see why the contestants lose all of that weight! Bob kicked my butt!!! Later on I made Mitch do the warm up. Now I don't feel so bad because he was in just as much pain as I was if not more. This video is far better than other workout videos I think because we have gotten to see what the results of the workout are. I recommend this video for everyone, you get an extreme full body workout.

6 comments:

Aaron Burdorf said...

What can you say? Mitch is kind of weak!!

Mitch and Jess said...

You'll see how weak I am when we come play volleyball!!!!

Aaron Burdorf said...

I'm scared crazy caveman looking guy! I've been practicing, so bring it!!

Mitch and Jess said...

That's right you remember that man cuz hes gonna be all over that net. You best duck when I fire that ball at your face :)

Aaron Burdorf said...

It's not going to be crossing the net because I'll be blocking that right back in your face! It's on like donkey kong!

Mitch and Jess said...

Let'e be realistic here Jame, you can't raise up to my level.