Thursday, November 6, 2008

This is really bothering me

I am very happy that our 44th President is Barack Obama. However, I have found it very disturbing that all of the major news stations keep bringing up polls about whether on not race was the reason he won. To me it almost seems like the stations want race to be the reason. Thankfully, all of the polls showed race not to be a factor. I just don't get why they can't leave the race factor alone. The United States has come a very long ways from where it once was. Diversity is everywhere and it is finally being taken as a positive thing. I am in no way a good person when it comes to politics. I just needed to get that off my chest. As a great woman once said, "That's the way I see it."

2 comments:

The Burdorf's said...

Hey, great to hear from you guys....you are sooooo wise!I always knew you were smart.

Aaron Burdorf said...

Hmmmm...Wonder whot that smart woman was? I'd really like to meet her sometime!