Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I guess we have to do this to fit in

Hey everybody,
Not going to lie to you when I first saw all these new blogs I was very skepticle. I am sorry Jame and Aaron I did make fun of you first :(. And then to think the one and only Justin Hunecke would stoop so low to make one of these. Haha. But then in order to post on these blogs we needed to create our own account. So we will do our very best to keep up with Mandy and Jame the leaders of this blog frontier, and we will let you know about the things in our oh so interesting lives.
Love you all

5 comments:

Aaron Burdorf said...

justin has his own? where? have fun!

Mandy Hunecke said...

ha, yeah right! there is no way Justin has his own blog. He counts on me for this!

Aaron Burdorf said...

That's awesome! You are going to become addicted, just like Mandy got me. :)

Mitch and Jess said...

We all know Justin is too busy saving lives and all. He has no time for simple things in life such as blogs.

Mandy Hunecke said...

yeah, don't hear that enough do we? eh' whatever helps stroke his ego!! :) Glad you started a blog though, it will be fun to read about you guys!